Saturday, December 6, 2008

Trains And Winter Rains NEW ALBUM OUT 11/11

Statistically the majority of population in US celebrate and mostly go home for their "Xmas". Enya releases this cd as Xmas and seasonal album. You can hear this track in many malls with traditional Xmas songs DESPITE it's a seasonal song; posibly this wasn't the primary intention of Roma Ryan. 1,500,000 jobs have been lost in middle of 2008 and WE'RE in recession according to National Bureau of Economic Research. I didn't realize Xmas is not winter and viceversa, thanks for clarify this :D.








This song is confusing. Parts of it make it sound happy but then there's a dark part to it. I'm all for complexity, but the song to me would have been more compelling if it were one way or the other.

I really love Enya, but I don't understand why I feel so depressed when I hear this song... the nostalgic touch in this song and all terrible things have happened in the end of 2008.. sad Xmas.

I hope everything changes in future. My Blessings for all of you in these difficult times. Peace and prosperity for this and next year!

0 komentar:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com